Entry Requirements: Over 18s
On Thursday 25th January, we will mark the annual celebration of Scotland’s national poet Robert Burns by hosting some traditional music in our Sports Bar.
Customers can make the most of a range of food and drink specials whilst enjoying this free entertainment from Ian Parker, from The Hollies.
Ian Parker is a Scottish keyboard player, vocalist, composer and producer. Ian has played keyboards with The Hollies since 1991, extensively touring the world and recording with both bands.
Take a look at the food specials we will have on offer...
- Smoked Haddock Croquettes with grain mustard mayo dip - £5.95
- Black Pudding Scotch Eggs: two scotch eggs with tomato ketchup - £5.95
- Haggis, Neeps and Tatties with whisky sauce - £8.95
- Haggis, Black Pudding Stack with bubble and squeak, poached egg and crispy bacon - £8.95
- Cranachan: toasted oats, whipped cream, whisky and raspberries - £4.95
Our drink specials look pretty tempting too...
- Whisky Macs - £4.00
- Jameson Special - £2.75
- Double up for a fiver
- Rob Roy Special Cocktail (whisky based) - £5.5O
- Godfather Special Cocktail (whisky based) - £5.50
If you'd like to reserve a private area for a large group, please call 0844 880 0048 or email email@example.com